Yemen Mocha Ismaili - It’s no secret, this my “stranded on desert island, you can only take one” coffee. Small beans which produce a surprising amount of chaff during roasting. This is the highest speciality grade from Yemen, very well sorted for a Yemeni bean an consistent in size makes roasting easy. Perforated drum roasters will lose a few beans and probably get a few stuck in holes but the results are worth it. In the cup you will get a viscous syrup of fat sultanas and spice and an amazing lingering flavour that will have you wearing a trail back to the machine for more.
Sadly, this is likely to be our last shipment for a while, there is so much trouble and strife on the ports and their towns in Yemen at the moment and getting beans out is expensive and difficult. Hopefully they sort the issues on the ground soon so those in the hills that rely on coffee can get it to market.
Order fine print:
* You can always track the order status under "My Previous Orders" tab to the left.
* If humanly possible, your order will always ship the same day we actually receive payment from your bank (which is never the same day you pay).
* We recycle returned cotton bags so you might get the current logo or the original one, the logo has nothing to do with the age of the beans inside.
* Process with care, this is a natural raw product from coffee origin and may contain sticks, stones and other items that you won't want in your grinder or coffee machine.
* The CoffeeSnobs forums are a great place to share and learn what other roasters are doing with this bean but experimentation to suit your own taste is always best!
|Price per kg:||$35.50|
|Price:||$88.75 / 2.50kg|
|FairCrack donation:||$0.50 per kilogram|
If you would like to order this item, you will need to register or log in.