|Next 5 roast dates:|
|+21 more roast dates.
Click here to see more
The India Magundi is a pulped natural, sun-dried and then hand sorted to produce a speciality grade robusta. Like most Robusta coffees this needs a fair amount of heat during the roast and to get the best results you really need to take it into second crack which is typically about 5 degrees hotter than a similar Arabica bean. predominantly bold with a touch of fruit and dry spice. Essence of Italian style espresso.
Order fine print:
* You can always track the order status under "My Previous Orders" tab to the left.
* If humanly possible, your order will always ship the same day we actually receive payment from your bank (which is never the same day you pay).
* We recycle returned cotton bags so you might get the current logo or the original one, the logo has nothing to do with the age of the beans inside.
* Process with care, this is a natural raw product from coffee origin and may contain sticks, stones and other items that you won't want in your grinder or coffee machine.
* The CoffeeSnobs forums are a great place to share and learn what other roasters are doing with this bean but experimentation to suit your own taste is always best!
|Price per kg:||$8.00|
|Price:||$20.00 / 2.50kg|
|FairCrack donation:||$0.50 per kilogram|