Honduras Montana de Comayagua.
This large bean, fully washed, high grown Honduran coffee is a ripper.
Most Central American coffees can be a little thin but this one has a surprisingly good body. In the lighter roasts (CS8) the zesty citrus peel acidity shines through, taken a little darker (CS9) it becomes crisp, green apple like acidity. Really interesting coffee that works in a wide range of roast depths and should work in a wide range of brewing styles too.
Order fine print:
* You can always track the order status under "My Previous Orders" tab to the left.
* If humanly possible, your order will always ship the same day we actually receive payment from your bank (which is never the same day you pay).
* We recycle returned cotton bags so you might get the current logo or the original one, the logo has nothing to do with the age of the beans inside.
* Process with care, this is a natural raw product from coffee origin and may contain sticks, stones and other items that you won't want in your grinder or coffee machine.
* The CoffeeSnobs forums are a great place to share and learn what other roasters are doing with this bean but experimentation to suit your own taste is always best!
|Price per kg:||$11.00|
|Price:||$27.50 / 2.50kg|
|FairCrack donation:||$0.50 per kilogram|
If you would like to order this item, you will need to register or log in.