Indian Elephant Hills AA. This coffee hails from the Thalanar region well known for growing coffee, citrus and cardamom. Well processed and screened to A grade this is an easy coffee to roast and works well as a single origin or as a base for a traditional Italian style blend. Super sweet yet quite bold in milk based drinks. Wonderful all rounder coffee.
Order fine print:
* You can always track the order status under "My Previous Orders" tab to the left.
* If humanly possible, your order will always ship the same day we actually receive payment from your bank (which is never the same day you pay).
* We recycle returned cotton bags so you might get the current logo or the original one, the logo has nothing to do with the age of the beans inside.
* Process with care, this is a natural raw product from coffee origin and may contain sticks, stones and other items that you won't want in your grinder or coffee machine.
* The CoffeeSnobs forums are a great place to share and learn what other roasters are doing with this bean but experimentation to suit your own taste is always best!
|Price per kg:||$11.00|
|Price:||$27.50 / 2.50kg|
|FairCrack donation:||$0.50 per kilogram|
If you would like to order this item, you will need to register or log in.