Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Special Prep.
Yirggy, Yirggy, Yirg! We have just landed more of the special prep, double sort Yirgacheffe. Very well screened and hand graded (twice) it produces an amazing aroma off the grinder and is full of florals in the cup. Great at a CS8 light roast but still interesting at a CS9 where the body improves and you get more cocoa tones in the cup. An exciting and interesting coffee in espresso based drinks or using other brew methods like drip, plunger and syphon.
Order fine print:
* You can always track the order status under "My Previous Orders" tab to the left.
* If humanly possible, your order will always ship the same day we actually receive payment from your bank (which is never the same day you pay).
* We recycle returned cotton bags so you might get the current logo or the original one, the logo has nothing to do with the age of the beans inside.
* Process with care, this is a natural raw product from coffee origin and may contain sticks, stones and other items that you won't want in your grinder or coffee machine.
* The CoffeeSnobs forums are a great place to share and learn what other roasters are doing with this bean but experimentation to suit your own taste is always best!
|Price per kg:||$13.00|
|Price:||$32.50 / 2.50kg|
|FairCrack donation:||$0.50 per kilogram|
If you would like to order this item, you will need to register or log in.