Brazil Pulped Natural. These are sun dried and screened to a large bean 17/18. They are easy to roast but will produce a lot of chaff just before 1st crack. In the cup it has a big fat body and while it drinks well as a single origin it's really the perfect 50% base to an Italian style espresso when taken up to a CS10.
Order fine print:
* You can always track the order status under "My Previous Orders" tab to the left.
* If humanly possible, your order will always ship the same day we actually receive payment from your bank (which is never the same day you pay).
* We recycle returned cotton bags so you might get the current logo or the original one, the logo has nothing to do with the age of the beans inside.
* Process with care, this is a natural raw product from coffee origin and may contain sticks, stones and other items that you won't want in your grinder or coffee machine.
* The CoffeeSnobs forums are a great place to share and learn what other roasters are doing with this bean but experimentation to suit your own taste is always best!
|Price per kg:||$10.00|
|Price:||$25.00 / 2.50kg|
|FairCrack donation:||$0.50 per kilogram|
If you would like to order this item, you will need to register or log in.