Ethiopian Harrar Longberry. Really nice grading for a dry processed coffee and as soon as you open the roasted bag you get hit with the fruity berry aromas that Harar is famous for.
Light in body as an espresso but with a tighter pour it will become a heavier shot. Don't worry about a splotchy coloured roast, dry processed beans do that and it will still taste great in the cup.
Order fine print:
* You can always track the order status under "My Previous Orders" tab to the left.
* If humanly possible, your order will always ship the same day we actually receive payment from your bank (which is never the same day you pay).
* We recycle returned cotton bags so you might get the current logo or the original one, the logo has nothing to do with the age of the beans inside.
* Process with care, this is a natural raw product from coffee origin and may contain sticks, stones and other items that you won't want in your grinder or coffee machine.
* The CoffeeSnobs forums are a great place to share and learn what other roasters are doing with this bean but experimentation to suit your own taste is always best!
|Price per kg:||$12.50|
|Price:||$31.25 / 2.50kg|
|FairCrack donation:||$0.50 per kilogram|
If you would like to order this item, you will need to register or log in.