Ethiopia Geyusu is a dry processed coffee but very well sorted. In following with our other triple sort process this coffee is the premium grade from the region with colour and debris removal. It costs more than most Harrar coffees but I think the added sorting effort was worth paying for.
In the cup you find a light body full of red berry fruits and a brighter, cleaner finish. Excellent to "fruit-up" a blend or enjoy as a single origin.
Order fine print:
* You can always track the order status under "My Previous Orders" tab to the left.
* If humanly possible, your order will always ship the same day we actually receive payment from your bank (which is never the same day you pay).
* We recycle returned cotton bags so you might get the current logo or the original one, the logo has nothing to do with the age of the beans inside.
* Process with care, this is a natural raw product from coffee origin and may contain sticks, stones and other items that you won't want in your grinder or coffee machine.
* The CoffeeSnobs forums are a great place to share and learn what other roasters are doing with this bean but experimentation to suit your own taste is always best!
|Price per kg:||$16.00|
|Price:||$40.00 / 2.50kg|
|FairCrack donation:||$0.50 per kilogram|
If you would like to order this item, you will need to register or log in.