India Elephant Hills Monsoon AA grade large screen size monsooned coffee. The coffee is left to dry on racks slowly through the wet and windy monsoon season and this unique process yields a light weight, large size bean. Easy to roast it produces a crema monster in the cup with heavy bodied gelatinous crema and spicy, earthy flavours. Often enjoyed as a low acidity single origin or added to a blend to improve the crema.
Due to the physical size and low density of the beans this is packed in 2kg lots.
Order fine print:
* You can always track the order status under "My Previous Orders" tab to the left.
* If humanly possible, your order will always ship the same day we actually receive payment from your bank (which is never the same day you pay).
* We recycle returned cotton bags so you might get the current logo or the original one, the logo has nothing to do with the age of the beans inside.
* Process with care, this is a natural raw product from coffee origin and may contain sticks, stones and other items that you won't want in your grinder or coffee machine.
* The CoffeeSnobs forums are a great place to share and learn what other roasters are doing with this bean but experimentation to suit your own taste is always best!
|Price per kg:||$11.00|
|Price:||$22.00 / 2.00kg|
|FairCrack donation:||$0.50 per kilogram|
If you would like to order this item, you will need to register or log in.