The Peru Ceja de Selva Estate is a long time CS favourite, this is the A grading of this bean. Super easy to roast this bean produces a good bodied espresso that is perfectly balanced, soft and well rounded in the cup as a single origin and lends itself to being an excellent quality base for some funkier blends. Great coffee with a huge following!
Order fine print:
* You can always track the order status under "My Previous Orders" tab to the left.
* If humanly possible, your order will always ship the same day we actually receive payment from your bank (which is never the same day you pay).
* We recycle returned cotton bags so you might get the current logo or the original one, the logo has nothing to do with the age of the beans inside.
* Process with care, this is a natural raw product from coffee origin and may contain sticks, stones and other items that you won't want in your grinder or coffee machine.
* The CoffeeSnobs forums are a great place to share and learn what other roasters are doing with this bean but experimentation to suit your own taste is always best!
|Price per kg:||$11.50|
|Price:||$28.75 / 2.50kg|
|FairCrack donation:||$0.50 per kilogram|
If you would like to order this item, you will need to register or log in.